Kristapsons' COVID-19 Update - Our Queen & Online Stores are CLOSED
To our valued customers,
We regret to inform you that our Queen, Wholesale and Online stores are temporarily closed. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to reopen both stores on Monday April 26th.
Our Yonge location is currently open for in store pick up with social distancing and enhanced sanitation in place.
We continue to carefully monitor the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation.
The safety of our customers and staff remain of utmost importance. For this reason, we are taking the following precautions:
- Increasing our regular daily sanitation, particularly of our public store fronts.
- Connecting with our suppliers to ensure similar enhanced sanitation practices
- Offering hand sanitizer at our registers.
- Plastic barriers at cash registers
- Mandatory masks for all staff and customers
- Allowing 1 customer inside the store at a time.
If you visit our Yonge store, we are asking our customers to please avoid using cash to make your purchases. This will allow us to continue to practice social distancing and avoid unnecessary contact.
We have reduced our store hours at Yonge street to allow for safe travel for our staff and time for proper sanitation to take place. We will continue to monitor the situation and re-evaluate if necessary.
We're proud to be part of our strong and resilient city and will continue to safely serve our community.