Kristapsons' COVID-19 Update
To our valued customers,
We continue to carefully monitor the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation.
For now, we are remaining open at our two retail locations and are making deliveries to our wholesale customers.
The safety of our customers and staff remain of utmost importance. For this reason, we are taking the following precautions:
- Increasing our regular daily sanitation, particularly of our public store fronts.
- Connecting with our suppliers to ensure similar enhanced sanitation practices
- Offering hand sanitizer at our registers.
- Plastic barriers at cash registers
- Mandatory masks for all staff and customers
- Allowing 1 customer inside the store at a time.
If you visit one of our stores, we are asking our customers to please avoid using cash to make your purchases. This will allow us to continue to practice social distancing and avoid unnecessary contact.
We have reduced our store hours at both locations to allow for safe travel for our staff and time for proper sanitation to take place. We will continue to monitor the situation and re-evaluate if necessary.
We're proud to be part of our strong and resilient city and will continue to safely serve our community.